Welcome to evisit
No front page content has been created yet.
Set up your account for eVisit and you and your family will have access to state-licensed, board-certified physicians 24/7
eVisit is a phone and online video service for Pfizer employees and their families. Powered by Teladoc's® network of physicians, eVisit provides diagnosis and treatment for the following and more:
- cold and flu
- respiratory infection
- sinus problems
- pediatric care
- urinary tract infection
- ear infection
- pink eye
- smoking cessation
Quality care is now only a call or click away. Once you've submitted your request a Teladoc physician will reach out to you within 22 minutes, on average.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an ‘eVisit’?
- What are some of the common conditions Teladoc treats?
- Can I use this service for my family?
- Where is this service available?
- Is my electronic health record kept private?
- How much does a consultation cost?
- How can I pay for this service?
- What type of doctors will I speak to?
- When are doctors available?
- Can Teladoc handle my emergency situations?
- Can I get a prescription?
- How do I obtain my prescription?
- Can I speak with a specialist?
- Can I request a particular doctor?
- Can I be turned down for a pre-existing condition?
- What if I have problems signing up for Teladoc?
- What is Pfizer’s relationship with Teladoc?
- Why is Pfizer involved in this program?
- Can I provide feedback on this service?
- Can I call Teladoc outside of the United States?
- Who can I contact for further questions?
- 1. Try using another web browser to register for Teladoc. Input the following web address into a different browser: https://member.teladoc.com/pfizer. Select ‘Set Up Account’ from the right hand side of the page and follow the steps outlined.
- 2. Call Teladoc Call 1-800-TELADOC to sign up over the phone. Pfizer will waive all phone registration fees for those users who are having trouble signing up for the service online.
Even if able to obtain access using one of the above methods, please report your problem to Susan.Miller@pfizer.com. Include a description of the problem, your name, and login attempt date. Where possible, include relevant screen shots. Pfizer is collecting these technical issues and working with Teladoc to resolve.
Program available to Pfizer colleagues in NY, NJ, CT, PA and MA and to field sales nationwide. Program not available to contractors. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician and services should not be used for emergencies. Prescriptions may only be written by a Teladoc physician if medically appropriate. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc operates subject to state regulations and may not be available in your state. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Teladoc phone consultations are available 24 hours, 7 days a week, while video consultations are available during the hours of 7am to 9pm, 7 days a week.